Pages

Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Winner!

Today was the day that I chose the winner of the ditty bag!



 I have to say that it was really exciting.  The random number generator chose Melanie Moore!  She chose the light one.  I guess my bag is going to England--I wish I could hand-deliver it!

I did four more star blocks yesterday and did some more cutting.  I was hoping to do 10 a day, at least, but so far I have only 10 done in three days.  Oh well, as long as there is forward motion, it is a good thing.  I did restock the fridge and pantry, so I was constructive.

I hope everyone has a great day!
JoAnne 

4 comments:

  1. How lucky am I . I cant believe I won .
    I know what you mean about planning to do a certain amount of things in a day , it never happens at my house. But I keep on trying. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Melanie!

    When you have a zillion blocks to make, just keep focusing on that forward progress... you'll get there eventually, JoAnne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Melanie...lucky gal!
    Keep up the good work on your stars...10 done is better than none...

    ReplyDelete